If you are thinking about giving your house a fresh look or improving curb appeal, the siding design is exactly what you need. Siding also protects your home from such harmful weather elements as harsh winds, rain, and snow. In some cases, it also plays a vital role in the home’s security. If you are searching for a trustworthy and reliable siding contractor in Mississauga or any other nearby area in Ontario, do not look any further – Alliance Exteriors is here for you. Our company can boast two decades of professional experience and a great team of siding experts who specialize in installing different types of siding.
Home Exterior Siding Services
Our mission at Alliance Exteriors is to provide affordable and high-quality siding services to homeowners in Mississauga and other nearby areas. Our specializations include eavestrough, soffit & fascia and siding & exterior cladding. Do not hesitate to contact us to find out more about our services.
Aluminum siding is a perfect solution for an old home’s renovation. In addition, with aluminum siding, your property becomes more fire-resistant. Here is a list of other benefits of this siding type:
- It does not contain natural materials. Since there are no natural materials in the aluminum siding, you do not have to worry about such problems as pest infestation or rot.
- It is durable. If you want your siding to last for several decades with little maintenance, considering aluminum siding is a smart idea.
- It provides great insulation. This siding type is the right choice if you want to make sure that your house has good insulation. However, it is recommended to choose heavier-gauge aluminum for better insulation.
More and more owners of both newer and older properties choose metal siding, especially as a cheaper and more quality alternative to vinyl and wood siding. Here is a list of the main benefits of this siding type:
- It is extremely durable. Metal is among the strongest and most durable materials in the world. For this reason, metal siding can easily last for up to 50 years. No special or complicated maintenance is required.
- It is sustainable. Metal is one of the most eco-friendly materials, so metal siding is a great choice for those who care about nature and the environment.
- It is immune to insects. Insects often hide under the siding. However, they prefer siding made of natural materials. Therefore, since metal is not a natural insect-friendly material, you have nothing to worry about.
The main disadvantage of metal siding that should be mentioned is its high cost, especially compared to other materials and types of siding.
Another popular type of siding is steel siding. Many commercial and residential properties choose it for the following reasons:
- It is a great choice for the climate in North America. Metal can withstand harsh weather conditions, such as snow, storms, and strong winds, which makes it suitable for the climate in North America, especially Canada.
- It is eco-friendly. There is a higher demand for eco-friendly building materials today, which makes steel more popular. Since steel siding is often made of recycled steel, this siding type is among the most environmentally friendly and sustainable on the market.
- It lasts long. It does not require special care or regular maintenance and can still last several decades.
Wood is a common choice for many homeowners because this material is natural, durable, and looks natural. Here is a list of reasons why you should consider getting wood siding for your property:
- It is easy to repair. If your wood siding is damaged, it will not cost you a fortune to repair it. Moreover, repairs usually do not take much time.
- You can paint it. If you want your wood siding to match the style and design of your property, you can always paint it.
- It is sustainable and eco-friendly. Wood is probably the most natural material on the market. It is biodegradable, renewable, and does not take much energy to manufacture.
Unlike other types of siding, wood is hard to maintain, but it helps your property look aesthetically appealing and natural.
Professional Paid Consultants
Are you in need of a consultation regarding your layout designs? We will be glad to help you with that. Our specialists with years of experience will be glad to give you advice and answer your questions.
What is the highest quality siding?
If you are looking for high-quality and long-lasting siding solutions, consider such materials as wood, fiber cement, vinyl, aluminum, steel, brick, and some others. You can always contact Alliance Exteriors and we will help you find a siding solution based on your preferences and budget limits.
What is the best exterior material for a house?
We recommend you consider one of the following materials: stucco, wood, or fiber cement.
What siding is the most durable and low maintenance?
If you want to make sure that your siding lasts for decades without complicated and regular maintenance, you should consider tougher materials: steel or fiber cement. These two materials are the easiest to take care of.
What is the new trend for siding?
Here is a list of the newest trends in siding that became popular in 2022:
- Vertical vinyl siding;
- Fiber cement siding;
- colorful siding (blue, white, charcoal and natural wood are the most popular colors);
- Eco-friendly siding options (wood and steel);
- Mix and match siding (mixed sizes and designs).
Need a Siding Contractor in Mississauga, Ontario?
Are you searching for a reliable and trustworthy siding contractor in Mississauga or any other nearby town? You do not need to look any further – Alliance Exteriors is the company you need. We have been in business for over 25 years by offering high-quality and affordable siding solutions for both residential and commercial properties. Our siding options include fiber cement, aluminum, steel, and wood. If you have any questions about the options we offer, or you want to discuss your project and receive more information, you are welcome to visit our website or give us a call.